Lost Eighties Lindy Bomb

  • mperozak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      And if there was anything that needed a good Lindy bombing it's the
      lost eighties; well, I suppose the nothing nineties, the disco
      seventies, and the go go sixties could use one too but tonight
      (Labour Day Monday), it's the Lost Eighties at Lee's Palace on Bloor
      St. near Bathurst at 10:00pm. Just as a historical musical aside, do
      you know why they call disco, Disco? Wellllllllllll, because dis go
      here "(!)" and dis go dare "(!)" . And if you feel like shakin' it
      to the eighties see you at Lee's tonight upstairs in the Cave! And
      don't worry we won't be aiming radar, laser, video guided smart bombs
      into the Cave like they did in Afganistan, just dance moves and
      grooves to spread good fun and good feelings. Feel free to e-mail
      questions, comments or RSVP's to me. By the way do you know what
      RSVP means on an eastern European wedding invitation? "Remember Send
      Vedding Present". Stay tuned for more information on the next mission
      on Thursday at Stones on Queen St. West. Take care, Skeeter.