www2- housing update

  • Kate Pineo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Don't forget to pre-register for the Wild Wakefield Weekend by email at
      http://www.swingottawa/wakefield/registration.html Given that you are
      dealing with Canada Post, my guess is that you really need to get your
      cheque in the mail by Monday.

      Just to let you know that the absolute deadline to request billeting in
      a private home for the Wild Wakefield Weekend is this Friday (tomorrow,
      August 2). We need a bit of time to find suitable hosts!

      In other housing news, we still have space for 9 people in dorm beds in
      the hostel. If this is your preference, please let us know by Monday at
      the latest.

      As it stands, we have space for 10 more camping spots. If we exceed
      this amount, overflow camping may be possible but we have to know by
      Monday so we can change our reservation.

      Thanks!

      Looking forward to seeing y'all!
      Kate & Heather

      Come to the Wild Wakefield Weekend!