YUM

  • theseus780@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      hey people,

      i just wanted to give you all my thanks again for such a great time
      dancing this week. you all are amazing and i hope i can get out there again
      soon. who knows maybe i'll bring a small army with me this time haha. but
      if you all are ever in this neck of the woods, you definitely have a place to
      stay. even if you're just stopping for the night on your way to chicago or
      somewhere else, please don't hesitate to stop in. i think we have our
      "little 3" coming up in july sometime, but don't let that limit you to only
      visiting during that : ) hope to see you guys soon
      adios

      (Detroit)
      John Lozano
      (313) 831-7862