Re: [toronto_lindy] Visitors this Wednesday!

  • C.J. O'Connor
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Barcode?

      That's 201 Niagara you mean, right? Or has Barcode started up again ? (No
      sarcasm here -- I've heard rumors about it reopening & wondered if they were
      actually true).

      Anyhow, hope to see you wherever that turns out to be, Sol,

      Chris O'C

      >From: Solomon Douglas <sol_douglas@...>
      >To: Toronto Lindy Hop Announcements <toronto_lindy@yahoogroups.com>
      >CC: Marty Klempner <martinklempner@...>
      >Subject: [toronto_lindy] Visitors this Wednesday!
      >Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:57:11 -0500
      >
      >late-breaking news: marty klempner and i will be at barcode on
      >wednesday!
      >
      >see you soon,
      >
      >solomon

    • Leon Wu
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        I drove by Barcode on my way to the Dovercourt dance on Saturday and the
        windows were all papered up and it shows no signs of re-opening. At least
        that's my impression.