CHRISTMAS BALL ADVANCED TICKETS

  • Mandi Gould
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      Time is running out to purchase your ADVANCED TICKETS
      for the Constance Margaret Christmas Ball with TORY
      CASSIS.

      SUNDAY DECEMBER 9th at 8pm (doors open at 7pm)
      The Capitol Event Theatre
      2492 Yonge St. (N of Eglington)

      $20 in advance or $25 at the door. There will also be
      a food and toy drive at the door so if you don't catch
      the advanced tickets you can bring a non-parishable
      food item or a sealed toy and receive $20 entry.

      One sure place to buy them is at 201 Niagara this
      Wednesday night. Otherwise you can buy them wherever I
      can be found including 412 Richmond St. on Sunday.

      This is going to be a spectacular evening. I am so
      excited to be attending an event in such a beautiful
      venue with one of my absolute favourite bands. Even
      more so it's been really something to see what this
      means to Tory. It was at the Courthouse during the BIG
      T.O.E that he first spoke to me of how special it is
      to play for a responsive dance crowd in beautiful
      surroundings and how wonderful it would be to hold
      something similar over Christmas. So here we are 8
      months later!

      Some people have asked about the title of the ball:
      Tory has dedicated the evening to his mother.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        > $20 in advance or $25 at the door. There will also be
        > a food and toy drive at the door so if you don't catch
        > the advanced tickets you can bring a non-parishable
        > food item or a sealed toy and receive $20 entry.

        For those of us who have bought our tickets in advance (and to everyone in
        general), I think it would be nice holiday gestrue if we could all bring a
        non-perishable item or a sealed toy anyway.

        Arthur