Resending message that didn't work

  • Sarah Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Sorry the first one didn't send the attachment... here it is to follow

      Sarah.

      -------------
      Sarah,

      Hello. I'll be in Toronto August 10-12 for the Friday night dance,
      Saturday workshops and dance and Sunday workshop. Do you know of anyone
      who is going to these events and would be willing to house me for the
      weekend? I enclosed a copy of the events.

      Thanks,
      Rachel

      Friday, August 10th, 9:30pm-1am: TSDS lindy hop dance at the
      wonderful Argonaut Rowing Club. Great DJ music by Solomon
      Douglas. Lindy hop classes by Alana Hock and Jane Jedlovksy,
      8pm-9:30pm. Cost, $9 for the general public, cheaper for TSDS
      members and young people. For details, see
      <http://dancing.org/TSDS/FridayClasses.html>.

      Saturday, August 11, 12:00-4:30pm: Lindy hop aerials workshop
      with Jane and Chachi. Cost is $40/person. You must enroll with
      a partner; you must be comfortable with lindy hop basics; bring
      sneakers and comfortable clothing. Space is limited.
      Prererigster and get the details by e-mailing Jane
      <aristocatsdance@...>.

      Saturday August 11, probably 4pm-7pm: Lindy on the Lake, at the
      Toronto Music Garden, on Queen's Quay just west of Spadina. For
      details, e-mail Gary Bauer <gbauer@...>.

      Saturday, August 11, 9:30pm-2am hop dance party at Dovercourt
      House Ballroom. Live music by Corner Pocket (Solomon Douglas on
      piano, Chris Arcand on double bass). Dance goes from 9:30pm
      until people stop dancing. Lindy hop classes taught by Solomon
      Douglas 8pm-9:30pm. Cost: $7 for the dance, $4 extra for the
      lessons. As well as being a dance party this is a CD release
      party for Corner Pocket's new CD "Easy Does It". Location: 2nd
      floor, Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Road (one block north of
      Bloor Street, halfway between Ossington and Dufferin). For
      details, e-mail Simon Threlkeld <simonthrelkeld@...>.

      Sunday, August 12, 2pm-4pm: Introductory Balboa and Bal-Swing
      workshop with Solomon and Alana. Location: the Flamenco Studio,
      263 Adelaide St. W., Suite B-10. Cost: $30 (prepaid).
      Preregistration is necessary; please e-mail Solomon Douglas
      <srcd@...> and mail a cheque for CAD$30 to Alana Hock,
      #201-4 Maitland St., Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 1C5.