Swing Gang News 2 Aug 00

  • Terry Wilkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi Hoppers ,
      Here I come ..... refreshed from a combination of clean air , quiet and
      lots of golf .
      Tyler informs me last week a big time was had by all , including Nina's
      b'day jam.
      This week we have Ty , Paul Brennan , Chris G. and Jake ( who will
      hopefully be recovered from his current illness ) plus yours truly .

      I just received an email from Jessica Fletcher , our skilled and
      constant door person . Jessica is unwell and so I was wondering if
      anybody from the community might like to earn $40 ( with a bonus if
      things are good ) to do the door for us this next Wed 2 Aug 00 .

      Looking forward to seeing you all ,
      Terry Wilkins
      The Swing Gang.