Summer with the Bees Knees

  • Mandi Gould
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      You wanted to know what was next so here are the next
      scheduled events with the Bees Knees. Please wait for
      notice on regular classes.

      Harbourfront Kick Up Your Heels Festival
      Saturday July 15th
      FREE Lindy Hop lesson -- 6:30
      Fresh material straight from Sweden!
      Fun for all levels.
      Don't miss it!

      Follow by...
      The Swing Gang with special guest Maria Maldaur!

      Questions? Contact Dan -- jaizen@...

      AND

      (Lindy Hoppers -- DON'T miss the Boogie Woogie.
      Remember... Marcus & Baerbl are coming!

      The Toronto Swing Dance Society presents the July 2000
      teaching series (4 weeks) with the Bees Knees.

      Beginner Lindy Hop and Boogie Woogie with Mandi & Dan.

      First Class Monday July 17

      Lindy Hop 8:00 to 9:00
      Boogie Woogie 9:15 to 10:15

      REGISTER FOR BOTH AND TAKE THE SECOND HALF PRICE!

      Cost per course -- members $24, non $32
      Drop in is $8 or $10
      Location: The Naval Club, 14 Hayden St. 2nd floor.
      Register: Susan (416) 651-2884

      Don't email me 'cause I'm not checking. See you at
      Harbourfront,

      Mandi

      http://invites.yahoo.com/