Swingin'OUT Tea Dance - March 10

  • Lindy Hop with a Twist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 2:11 PM
      Swingin'OUT, Toronto's LGBT Lindy Hop club, invites you to our Tea Dance this coming Sunday, March 10, from 2 - 5 pm.

      Location: The 519 Church Street Community Centre, 2nd floor Ballroom (near Church & Wellesley)
      Music by DJ.
      Cost: $5

      Swingin’OUT is Canada's first lesbian, gay, bisexual, & transgender Lindy Hop dance club, founded in July 2000. We are a non-profit, volunteer-run group. We offer Thursday evening swing dance classes for dancers in the heart of Toronto's gay village.

      See you Sunday.

      Website:   http://www.SwinginOUT.ca