Partnered Balboa/BalSwing and 20s Solo Charleston

  • J K
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      NEW Session Starts Tomorrow Night!

      For the month of March we have Partnered BALBOA / BALSWING and 1920s SOLO CHARLESTON CHOREOGRAPHY!

      *Don't forget we have NEW class schedule times and our solo classes are now for Women Only again*

      CLASSES
      ----------------
      Intermediate level Partnered Balboa / BalSwing!
      Starting Monday March 4th
      The Dovercourt House 2nd floor
      $15 drop in or $40 for 4-week session
      7pm-8pm

      1920′s Solo Charleston Choreography
      Starting Monday March 4th
      The Dovercourt House on the 2nd floor
      $15 drop in or $40 for 4-week session
      8pm-9pm
      (the solo classes are back to "for women only", sorry guys ;)

      Sign up and register today by sending an email to:
      contact@... OR in person.

      For more info check out www.SugarShakers.ca

      See you on Monday night!
      Joanna--

      Professional Dance Instruction, Performance & Entertainment
      Charleston / Authentic Jazz Dancing / Lindy Hop / Balboa
      www.SugarShakers.ca