Montreal Smoked Meat Workshop Weekend with Alain Wong & Gen St-Lo THIS WEEKEND!

  • torontolindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Toronto Lindy Hop is continuing our tradition of bringing you fun and fantastic weekends of Lindy hop classes and dancing. This time Alain Wong and Gen St-Lo from Montréal will be in town for some seriously awesome classes and dancing. They are two of Canada's rising stars in the Lindy hop world and we're excited to have them all to ourselves for a weekend.

      Workshop Info:
      http://www.torontolindyhop.com/swing/special-events/montreal-smoked-meat-workshop/

      Dance Info
      Friday night:
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/122019554636929/

      Saturday Night:
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/469263183134631/

      NOTE: Online Registration will close Thursday night! There is still room in the classes if you wish to pay when you get there. We accept Cash or Cheques.

      See you this weekend!!