Change to the schedule for Thursday classes at Hogtown Swing Dance Studio

  • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:51 AM
      Hey dancers,

      We hope you are enjoying a wonderful Canada day long weekend and that you were able to spend time with friends and family!

      We just wanted to inform you of a slight change to the schedule for the current session of Hogtown Swing's Thursday night classes. There will be no class this Thursday, July 5, and the replacement class for this will be scheduled on August 2. So this session will still have a total of 5 classes, with the final class occurring on August 2.

      Just to remind you all of the classes being offered on Thursdays:

      7-8p Solo Vintage Jazz - an opportunity to work on your solo styling!
      8-9p Secrets of Social Dancing - a class focused on becoming a better social dancer through social dancing technique, styling, musicality, etc.
      9-10p Advanced Lindy Hop - focused on footwork variations, dancing at faster tempos, and building a stronger partnership connection

      Costs:
      Adults - $50 (5-week session)
      Students - $40 (5-week session)
      Drop-Ins: $12

      Hope to see you all on the dance floor soon!

      ~Stephanie
      Hogtown Swing Administrator
      www.HogtownSwing.com