December 9th - End of Year Blues Dance!

  • randypante
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Our END OF THE YEAR DANCE. December 9th, 2011! Beginner drop-in lesson starts at 9:15pm (for all those who have never taken a blues class before or those that want a refresher on some fundamentals.

      We also have a great band lined up for our dance ;-)

      ===
      Irene Torres & The Sugar Devils
      ===

      Irene Torres: Vocals
      Josh Piche: Guitar
      Jesse Dietschi: Bass
      Ben Dietschi: Sax
      Drew Austin: Drums

      FACEBOOK EVENT: http://www.facebook.com/events/192123417537945/

      Our last dance was pretty amazing and went till late, we'll definitely try to top a great year off with a bang...