DLW passes go from $89 to $99 Aug. 1 + instructor videos

  • askartspectrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:55 AM
      Register today for the Detroit Lindy Workshop weekend – only $89. On
      August 1 the price goes up to $99.

      A Lindy Boot Camp is in the works for September. Details to be
      announced. Free for DLW registrants.

      Free dance at the Virgil Carr Cultural Arts Center, 311 E. Grand Blvd,
      Detroit 313-965-8430. Join the Arts League of Michigan as it presents
      its last Paradise Valley Festival "Dancini n the Street" Friday
      & Saturday, August 5 & 6. Friday - DJ Franks starts at 7:30pm; Saturday
      – Salsa starts at 7:30pm

      Join attendees from Detroit, Okemos, Ann Arbor, Windsor ON, Kitchener
      ON, Toronto ON, London ON and other parts of the Great Lakes when Skye
      Humphries and Naomi Uyama come for their first Detroit Lindy Workshop,
      Saturday, October 8 and Sunday, October 9.

      Check the class schedule <http://artspectrum.org/DLW_Class_Schedule.doc>
      or sign-up <http://artspectrum.org/registration.htm> . Printable
      registration forms available at the online form

      See our main workshop teachers, Skye and Naomi, dance
      <http://artspectrum.org/Skye_Naomi_ChampsJJ.mpg>

      They are joined by bonus class teachers - Jon Ross and Sue Gar teaching
      Club Swing andPaulette Brockington teaching Blues. See Paulette dance
      <http://artspectrum.org/P_M_B03-2c.mpg>

      We have a group rate at the Hotel St. Regis, 3071 W. Grand Blvd., about
      a mile from our workshop location at the International Institute, 111 E.
      Kirby at John R., Detroit 48202. You can also come in a day early at the
      same rate. If you are and you'd like to party let us know. Call
      1-313-873-3000 to make a reservation. Our rate is $79 a night + tax per
      single/double. If you'd like a suite they will be $129 a night.

      DETROIT LINDY WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM

      (Register online at http://artspectrum.org/registration.htm
      <http://artspectrum.org/registration.htm> )

      Name (s) _____________________________________________________
      ______________________

      Address
      ________________________________________________________________________\
      ____

      City ______________________________________ State ______
      Zip/Postal Code ________________

      Email _________________________________________ Telephone
      ___________________________

      Confirmations will be sent by email.

      I choose (check the box to indicate your choice of pass and the number
      you want to purchase.)

      o Full Weekend Pass includes bonus classes & Saturday night dance $119
      x ____ = _______

      SAVE money if you register now!

      o July early birds pay only $89 x _____ =
      __________

      Only interested in a Day Pass?

      SATURDAY o Saturday only includes classes held during the day $75 x
      _____ = __________

      SAVE money!

      o July early birds pay $60 x ______ = __________

      o Saturday night dance $10 in advance x _______ = __________ (Party is
      $12 at the door)

      SUNDAY o Sunday only Includes classes held during the day $60 x
      _____ = __________

      SAVE money option!

      o July early birds pay $45 x _____ = __________

      Pass total determined by postmark date. TOTAL __________

      Day Pass/Saturday dance TOTAL _________

      Weekend Pass(es) ____________

      + Day Pass(es) ________

      = Registration Total ___________

      Enclosed please find my check or money order made payable to Paulette
      Brockington. Mail to Paulette Brockington, 52 Monterey, Detroit, MI
      48203. Or register online at http://artspectrum.org/registration.htm
      <http://artspectrum.org/registration.htm>

      Please note: Passes are not refundable. Passes, however, are
      transferable. Both mail-in and online registration closes on September
      30, 2011.