Tues Night Alleycatz, Thurs Night Workshops, Fri Night Social Dance

  • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hey dancers,

      There's a whole lotta dancin' goin' on this week all over the city! So whether you live in the west end, uptown, east end or downtown - we've got a place for you to dance!!

      Tuesday Night - Alleycatz Social Dance
      7:00-7:45p Charleston Lesson
      7:45-8:30p Swing Dance Lesson
      8:30-11:30p Carlo Berardinucci and the AA Jazz Band

      *Cost: $5/lesson (includes cover for the band)
      *Location: 2409 Yonge St (few blocks north of Eglinton)

      Thursday Night - Workshop Series
      6:00-6:45 Dancing in the Moment - Adlib Steps (All levels)
      6:45-7:30 Musicality & Styling (Intermediate)
      7:30-8:15 Advanced Lindy Hop - Go Big or Go Home!
      8:15-9:00 Blues Movement (Intermediate+)

      *Cost: $15 Drop-In/$40 for all 4 classes
      *Location: Hogtown Swing Dance Studio, 805 Dovercourt Rd, 1st Floor (near Ossington Station)

      Friday Night - Workshops & Social Dance
      8:30-9:15 Swing 101: Stylin' & Profilin'
      9:15-10:00 Footwork Frenzy (Int/Adv)
      10:00p-1:00a Social Swing Dance Party
      *Includes food, drinks, birthday cake, birthday jams and more!!

      *Cost: $10 one class/dance
      $15 both classes and dance
      *Location: Joy of Dance Studio, 95 Danforth Ave, 4th Floor

      See you on the dance floor!

      ~Stephanie
      Hogtown Swing Administrator
      www.HogtownSwing.com