Snowstorm or no storm, we'll be dancin' at Alleycatz!!!

  • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey dancers,

      Come on out to Alleycatz for a night of dancing and fun!

      Want to pull out that rusty Charleston and tune it up a bit? Ever learned the whirly bird or layout? New at Alleycatz this year, we're adding a Charleston lesson just for you Charleston fanatics and those who want to become them!

      Every Tuesday
      Location: 2409 Yonge St (couple blocks north of Eglinton)
      Times: 7:00-7:45p NEW Partnered Charleston Lesson (no partner or experience required)
      7:45-8:30p Introduction to Swing (no partner or experience required)
      Cost: $5 each class (includes cover for the live swing band after the lessons)

      Double A Jazz Band plays from 8:30-11:30p so you can dance all night long!

      Food, Drinks, Music, Dancing...what better combination for a great Tuesday night!

      See you all on the dance floor,

      ~Stephanie
      Hogtown Swing Administrator
      www.HogtownSwing.com