Tuesday Night Swing Dance Lesson and Social @Alleycatz Jazz Bar

  • Hogtown Swing Dance Studio
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hey dancers,

      Join dancers from all over the community this Tuesday for a fun night of hanging out and dancing to the sounds of the 20s, 30s and more!

      We've recently had a bunch of new dancers from the community start to come out, so feel free to stop by to visit with old friends or meet new ones, as you tear up the dance floor!

      Don't know what a 'swing out' or 'rock 'n block' is? Then come on out for our beginner-friendly, fun lesson at it's NEW start time.

      Every Tuesday
      7:30p-8:30p Intro to Swing Dancing Lesson
      8:30p-12a Carlos Berardinucci Swing Jazz Band
      $5 all night long.

      Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
      Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

      See you on the dance floor!