Lulu*Hop Tuesday Nights & a chance to win FREE music

  • Arthur Lulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Lulu*Hop Tuesday Night Lindy Hop classes in June starts tonight! We have some great classes planned AND...

      ...each week in the month of June, students will have a  chance to win FREE music in the form of a $10 iTunes card along with a suggested song list of fantastic swing songs from Arthur's collection. We'll put the names of all the class attendees in a hat and one lucky dancer will win the iTunes card! Winner will be announced/contacted the day after classes.

      Tuesdays in June - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
      Classes take place at 765b Yonge Street (north of Bloor)
      6pm Transitions - Lindy Hop 1.5
      7pm Beginner Lindy Hop - NEW SERIES STARTS TONIGHT
      8pm Intermediate Lindy Hop

      $10 for one class  +$5 for each additional class
      Drop-ins welcome

      Hope to see you there!
      Arthur and Heather