Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at Alleycatz

  • s6xty
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at Alleycatz

      Dancers! Yes that means you!
      Come out tonight for our weekly Tuesday Night Swing Dance Extravaganza at
      Alleycatz. We give you the music you want to dance to. It's time to bring it
      back to how we love it best, music that swings and swings hard.

      We will play what you want, when you want, all night long.

      Every Tuesday
      8p-9p Intro to Swing Dancing w/ Dan Amores
      9p-12a DJed Swing Dance.
      $5 voucher goes towards a drink.

      Alleycatz - 2407 Yonge St.
      Couple blocks north of Eglinton Ave.

      We have new bands returning in September!!!!
      Stay tuned.

      Dan Amores
      ~Lindy Hopper