Lulu*Hop Classes in June

  • Arthur Lulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      New beginner, transitions 1.5, and intermediate Lindy Hop classes start this week at Lulu*Hop. If you know anyone looking to start dancing, OR if you want to learn the opposite role, OR just want to revisit your basics - we offer beginner classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. The first class is FREE for first time attendees and we offer 50% off for full time students!

      Are you ready to add more to your dancing? Do you want to master the art of leading and following? Put all the pieces togehter in our Lindy Hop Transitions 1.5 classes on Tuesday nights(8pm) and Wednesday nights(7pm). For those that really want to push it to the limit our Thursday Intermediate(7pm) is waiting for you.

      **** June Lulu*Hop Schedule ****
      Tuesday nights - June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
      Trinity St Paul - 427 Bloor St W
      7pm Beginner Lindy Hop Charleston
      8pm Transitions Lindy Hop 1.5

      Wednesday nights - June 3, 17, 24
      (No classes on June 10 as we will be performing with Toronto Lindy Hop at Luminato)
      Dovercourt House 1st Floor - 805 Dovercourt Rd
      6pm Beginner Lindy Hop - 8 Count FUNdamentals
      7pm Transitions Lindy Hop 1.5

      Thursday nights - June 4, 11, 18, 25
      7pm Beginner Lindy Hop - Focusing on six count movement
      8pm Intermediate+ Lindy Hop

      All classes are $10 per drop-in or $40 for 5 classes AND your first class with Lulu*Hop or Bees Knees Dance is FREE.

      For additional information, review video clips, and more visit www.luluhop.com

      Arthur and Heather

      Lulu*Hop is proud to partner with Bees Knees Dance to bring you fun, energetic, and high quality instruction of the Lindy Hop and dancing from the swing era. For more information on other Bees Knees classes and events, visit www.beeskneesdance.com.