Beantown Camp Discount Date, May 13 [6/25-7/2/2009, Boston, MA, USA]

  • Hop to the Beat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hope everyone has enjoyed the taste of summer we have been experiencing! Hmmm...it makes us think about being at Beantown Camp:-)

      There are still 2 more weeks to register at the discount rate which expires on May 13.

      Beantown has it all:
      *Amazing Instructors!
      *Track Classes, Mini-Tracks and Optional Choices!
      *4 Nights of Live Music!
      *Boilermakers!
      *Gordon Webster!
      *Awesome Performances!
      *Fun Competitions!
      *Soul Party!
      *Blues Party!
      *All Levels Welcome!
      *Late Night Dancing!
      *Beautiful Campus!
      *Nice Accommodations!
      *Three Excellent Meals Per Day!
      *Camp Barbecue!
      *Plus so much more...

      Check the website for all the latest details:
      http://www.beantowncamp.com/

      Camp will run from June 25 to July 2. If you are not able to do the full week, there are multiple registration options to choose from so that everyone who would like can participate.

      Become a Fan of the Beantown Camp Facebook Page:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beantown-Lindy-Hop-Camp/16104508203

      Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

      Happy dancing,
      Aurelie & Tony