Swing and Tap Academy NEW Classes!

  • Swing and Tap Academy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      The Swing and Tap Academy is offering NEW classes! And a NEW SESSION of
      classes. And LEADS and FOLLOWS, we need you (albeit for different
      classes)! Read on to find out more...

      Introducing DANCE DARE - Wednesdays, 7-8:15pm
      This is your veritable grab bag of dance... challenging, inspiring and
      expanding your dance horizons with the aim of giving you more to add to
      your dance form of choice, whatever that may be. And this ain't just
      your lindy extravaganza! We've booked a number of guest instructors of
      different dance and movement forms. We'll be announcing what the week's
      class will be a few days in advance so that you can pick and choose your
      classes, or you can sign up for the full session and enjoy the surprise.
      We promise you won't be disappointed! Do you dare accept the
      challenge?!?

      In this week's edition of Dance Dare, Caitlin Wellman is taking you back
      to the 20's with some flapper inspired Charleston... and this ain't just
      for the ladies! Why not add a little 20's Charleston to your
      repertoire?!?

      Also of interest, DANCE MOVEMENT - Wednesdays, 6-7pm
      A Chachi-style workout to improve all aspects of your dance. Tighten,
      tone, condition! Improve flexibility. Work on choreographies or floor
      exercises. Every week is different and every week will leave you
      wanting more (and waking up the next day still feeling the effects!)

      Other Classes:
      Attention all Leads... we need you in both our Beginner Swing and Level
      2 Swing classes.
      (As an added bonus - If you've completed one of these levels (or
      equivalent), we'd be so happy for your help that we won't even charge
      you!)

      Attention all Intermediate+ Follows... we need you too! In a strange
      reversal of normal tidings, our Intermediate class is extremely short on
      lovely ladies. When does that ever happen?!?

      Tap Mondays:
      Beginner Tap 6-7pm
      Level 2 Tap 7-8pm
      Level 3 Tap 8-9pm

      Swing Wednesdays:
      Dance Movement 6-7pm
      Dance Dare 7-8:15pm
      Beginner Lindy Hop 7-8:15pm
      Level 2 Lindy Hop 8:15-9:30pm *Please Note Time Change*
      Intermediate Lindy Hop 8:15-9:30pm

      Prices:
      6-week session (Tap or Lindy Hop) - $85
      6-week session (Dance Movement or Dare) - $60
      10-class pass - $130 (good for all our classes and it never expires!)
      Drop-in and student prices also available

      All classes held at Mad for Dance, 263 Adelaide St W on the lower level.

      Can't make it this week?!? Feel free to join in next week. You're always
      welcome!

      Dance On!

      Swing and Tap Academy of Toronto
      http://www.swingandtap.com