Today’s the Last Day for Stompology Earlybird Pricing!

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      This is it!! If you haven't registered for the Stompology 2009
      Authentic Jazz Weekend in Rochester, get in there! Our earlybird
      pre-registration price of $115 for an "All-In" package is only
      available through midnight tonight!

      The All-In Stompology package includes admission to both Friday night
      and Saturday night dances - featuring music by local master John Beck
      and New York's Tin Pan! Starting February 2, the All-In package will
      be $130 - so don't lose out on the savings!

      Check out http://www.stompology.com for more information, or to
      register online.