Montreal SMACKDOWN: Class List! Starts next weekend!

  • Aidan Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Alrighty, the Montreal SMACKDOWN is less than a week away! It all starts
      this coming Friday, December 5th, and goes all weekend!

      www.montrealsmackdown.com

      We're excited to announce the class list for this year's Saturday and Sunday
      workshops with Nina&Mikey! We've added some special classes including both
      Solo Charleston/Jazz, as well as Solo Blues! - don't be shy, you can do it!
      Rythm, movement and styling classes are also on the schedule.

      Check it out:

      *- Saturday -*
      Beginner / Intermediate Workshops

      Class 1 - 1:00-2:15pm
      *"Solo Swing!"*
      (Charleston/Jazz with Nina&Mikey!)

      Class 2 - 2:30-3:45pm
      *"Hey, what's that Rythm?"*
      (Rythm in Lindy Hop)

      Class 3 - 4:00-5:15pm
      *"Let Lindy MOVE you!"*
      (Check out these moves!)

      **
      *- Sunday -*
      Intermediate / Advanced Workshops

      Class 1 - 1:00-2:15pm
      *"Lindy Styling for Boys & Girls"*
      (Add to your Lindy Hop)

      Class 2 - 2:30-3:45pm
      *"Solo Blues? Call me crazy!"*
      (Solo / Individual Movement Class)

      Class 3 - 4:00-5:15pm
      *"True or False: Slow Music = Slow Dancing"*
      (Partner Blues Class)

      WE STILL HAVE SPACE FOR THESE EXCELENT WORKSHOPS! It's time to push your
      dancing skills to the next level. It's also not too late to join a group
      and save up to 20% on all these great classes!

      Check out www.montrealsmackdown.com for details, and get registered and
      payed, so you too can get your SMACKDOWN in 2008!

      :-)