Followers Promotion! Bees Knees Dance Thursday Nights

  • Mandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      It seems as though I've heard that song before,
      It's from an old familiar score...

      FOLLOWERS NEEDED!
      WE WANT YOU! WE LOVE YOU! WE NEED YOU!

      Followers Promotion: Bees Knees Dance Thursday Nights
      BEGINNER 7 to 8pm
      INTERMEDIATE 8 to 9pm

      FACT:
      We have an abundance of wonderful leaders but are short on FOLLOWERS.

      PROMO:
      Bring a follower along with you to class next week and take the class
      for HALF PRICE* – plus, if it's the follower's first time at a Bees
      Knees class then they attend for FREE!
      (This works for followers bringing along other followers too!)

      I'd be happy to provide more information, just drop me a line.

      Mandi
      http://www.beeskneesdance.com

      ________
      *Please note that this does not apply to the 9pm Advanced/Dedicated
      Blues series