12603Balboa Dance Night this Tuesday August 13th!

  • J K
    Aug 10, 2013
      Hello Balboa Dancers!

      We're having a Balboa Night THIS Tuesday August 13th at El Cafecito Espresso Bar!
      (3 Westmoreland Ave)

      -Beginner Balboa lesson 7:30pm-8:15pm $10
      -Intermediate/Advanced Balboa lesson 8:30pm-9:15pm $10
      -Just dancing 9:15pm-11pm $ PWYC (pay what you can when you arrive)

      We are also very lucky to have the wonderful live gypsy swing music by Les Petits Nouveaux!

      You can join our facebook invite here: https://www.facebook.com/events/412828585501634/

      Hope to see you there and save me a dance!

      Joanna

      --

      Professional Dance Instruction, Performance & Entertainment
      Charleston / Authentic Jazz Dancing / Lindy Hop / Balboa