Happy New Year from Tori Carrington!

  • LoriandTonyK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006

      www.toricarrington.net * www.sofiemetro.com

      Happy New Year!
      Click here to view a special e-card

      Celebratory Greetings!

      Ah, yes. Another brand-spanking new year with which to do what we will. Gotta love it! Gone are the past resolutions broken, opportunities missed; in their place the perfect chance to start all over again from scratch. What's not to like abou that? Here's wishing you and yours health, wealth and happiness in 2006! Kali Chronia!

      RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH AN OLD FAV

      This month, Harlequin is reissuing SKIN DEEP, our August 2002 Temptation
      HEAT in single title format. Check out the new cover to the right. Doesn't it rock? If you missed Kyra and Michael's sizzling story, or if you'd like a chance to revisit them, check out more info on the title and how you can order a copy by clicking here.

      JANUARY DRAWING!

      Up for grabs in this New Year is a bath basket designed to create the perfect environment for reading our Harlequin ST reissue SKIN DEEP while taking care of your own skin. Click here to enter now!

      CHATS!

      Wednesday, January 11th at 9 PM ET/8 PM CT
      we'll be ringing in the New Year at Writerspace.com. Come on out and tell us all about your resolutions and we'll share ours!

      Barb Hick's Saturday night PJ parties
      are always a fav at www.writerspace.com. ;>

      Click here for more chat/appearance info!

      AY, CARUMBA!

      Our April 2004 Harlequin Blaze Forbidden (the first in our Sleeping with Secrets miniseries) is being printed in hardcover for the Spanish market in January 2006. Can you say Pasion Prohibida? Wow! Check out the full listing at Amazon.com by clicking here. Then take a peek at all the various incarnations (including more Spanish language editions) of our titles at amazon.com by clicking here, and at amazon.ca (Canada offers UK reprints with some pretty awesome covers!) by entering Tori Carrington as the search criteria.

      HOT STUFF!

      For fans of our spicier books, our latest miniseries Dangerous Liaisons for Harlequin Blaze launched last October with Possession. All three books are set in New Orleans, a city that is rebounding just as we hoped it would. Just like there will always be cowboys, there will always be sexy Cajuns. And our hero Claude Lafitte embodies every sweet nuance of the word as he charms the handcuffs off FBI agent Akela Brooks. Click here for more info on the title and soon on Obsession and Submission, the next two books in the miniseries.

      METRO REPORT

      Check out the great new cover art for both the paperback edition of SOFIE METROPOLIS, and the second title in the series DIRTY LAUNDRY in the righthand column. Kewl, huh? Read even more information on both titles by going to http://www.sofiemetro.com, where you'll also find exciting news on foreign and audio sales and more!

      SOFIE
      is now available via download at audible.com for a special promotional price of only $9.95! We had no idea how the book would translate into audio, but Anna Fields embodies everything our SOFIE is and more. And just wait till you hear the voices she uses for the secondary characters. Thalia Metropolis is hoot and Jake...well, you'll just have to check it out for yourself. Click here to hear a sample.

      MORE FUN STUFF!

      That's all for now. Make sure you go to www.toricarrington.net to check out our Pic of the Month, Site of the Month, and other fun stuff!

      Here's to a great 2006!

      Very truly yours,

      Lori & Tony
      aka
      Tori Carrington

      www.toricarrington.com * www.sofiemetro.com

      Read Archived Newsletters>>

      Skin Deep
      SKIN DEEP
      Reissue of original
      Temptation HEAT title
      ISBN 0-373-47050-9
      January 2006

      "...a light-hearted, playful romp that...readers have come to expect from Carrington. Highly recommended."
      Cindy Penn, WordWeaving.com, 7/02

      Order your copy from eHarlequin.com, Amazon.com, or Barnes & Noble today!

      Coming in April
      Sofie Covers
      SOFIE METROPOLIS
      In Paperback in April 2006!

      ISBN 0-765-35099-8

      SOFIE METROPOLIS
      Still Available!
      Forge Hardcover Series Debut
      ISBN 0-765-31240-9

      "Sofie is one modern Greek girl with attitude. Reminiscent of Stephanie Plum, Sofie is a wonderful character... [C]arrington strikes gold with this sassy, sexy new series."
      Romantic Times BookClub

      Order from
      Greek America e-Store!

      Order from B&N: click here.
      Order from Amazon: click
      here.
      Order on audio at Blackstone!
      Click here.
      Download at audible.com!

      Coming in May

      DIRTY LAUNDRY

      ISBN 0-765-31241-7
      Starring Sofie Metropolis
      Forge Hardcover in May!

      Pre-order from Amazon.com now by clicking here.

      Click here for a printable version.