I love being spontanious

  • Hotpink9876@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hello my fellow friends!!!! I am in hot pursuit of 2 denver tickets for tori on the 5th, being the spontanious person I am, I was thinking sure, I saw Tori in Philly, but I want more:) so I am booking a flight to denver and going to rely on destiny to find my way to tori, I have no tickets, I am just going to trust in this one hoping maybe someone might have 2 (together) that would just rock.
      Love and hell I only am going to live once, and following my instincts
      Vanessa