Notice about Advertising

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Greetings, everyone.
      I deleted a message for the first time tonight. It was an
      advertisement for a commercial venture, and had nothing to do with
      Torchwood. If you are advertising a product or an event, please e-mail
      the group owner (me) first to find out if I will allow the message to
      stay up.
      Just to be clear - this is not a group to promote commercial
      enterprises. If someone from Torchwood will be at a convention, then
      it's one thing to mention the event and how to get there. But
      otherwise, let's stick to Torchwood and stuff that flows from it.
      It's hard for a group to have an identity and direction before the
      show it is based on even premieres. The show should premiere soon, and
      then the place should get much more interesting.

      Ludicrously busy but going to be a much more active landlord from now
      on,
      Benjamin Elliott