Hi all

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      I noticed you didn't have any photos in the Yahoo photo section for
      this newsgroup, so i've put some screen shots from the DW confidential
      in there.

      Lookin forward to Torchwood,
      Snowy
    • allarite
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
        Snowy said:

        > so i've put some screen shots from the DW confidential
        > in there.

        Thank you so much - they're gorgeous! I liked #6 best. That was a
        fascinating Confidential, I thought - so many tidbits and teases.

        namaste,
        Elizabeth