Visit Cardiff

  • debrabant_foundation
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 5, 2007
      I was searching the web for some images for my desktop wallpaper and
      such and I came across the official Cardiff Tourism page. I scrolled
      down to see what I could find and there is a section for Torchwood...
      as if it really existed.

      I thought it was great!
      http://www.visitcardiff.com/Torchwood.html

      -Amanda
    • Robert DiClemente
      Message 58 of 58 , Aug 28, 2007
        Think of the X-Files meets Doctor Who on an adult level. Well, it's a bit more intense with the violence and language than Doctor Who. I personally like Small World and Captain Jack Harkness as stand out episodes of the series.