Re: New Jack Video

  • debrabant_foundation
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...>
      wrote:
      > > Still working on the Ianto video...
      >
      > Good. I'm looking forward to it.
      >
      > > it is much harder to get scenes
      > > with him. <g>
      >
      > But worth it!

      Three and a half hours later I have a whole 4 minutes of Ianto
      footage. The big problem was getting long enough clips... most of the
      time he gets like a second of screen time which is unusable - or he's
      in the background.
      Although there were two clips I found that I *had* to use... I wound
      up stretching them, but they still go by really fast. I really hope
      Gareth gets more screentime next Series.
      I have a rough cut done with music. It is strictly an Ianto video
      (made it that much harder) There are a couple of scenes with Jack
      (of course the 'mouth to mouth' scene and the scene at the end of Ep
      13) but for the most part it is all about Ianto.
      I will screen it again in the morning to see how it flows. Having
      worked on it since about 6.30pm (It is now 10.45pm) I am a bit brain
      fried.. Then I'll upload it.

      I know it's cruel to make you wait, but....
      -Amanda
    • Skip Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
        Great work, Amanda! Everyone go check out her stuff about his stuff.

        Skip