Re: www.sfzocalo.com: sci-fi & Fantasy Auction Site

  • missmuffitt_5
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 1:52 PM
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo" <sfzocalo@...> wrote:

      > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would
      tell the members here
      > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert
      site I have set up.<br>
      > The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and
      August*
      > After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that
      other auction site and it is
      > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.
      >
      > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to
      listen to ways that we can
      > improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting
      up existing ones into
      > sub-categories.
      >

      > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July &
      August listings
      > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or
      classified adverts.

      > thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I
      shall not post this
      > again unless asked to do so.
      >

      > mike

      What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't know!?
    • Learning Place
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15 11:41 AM
        www.sfzocalo.com -- it was in the subject line, although, all posters
        should consider this: a full URL in the body of the text will be
        hyperlinked, whereas a URL in the subject line will not. Thus, it makes
        life a lot easier for us all, if you put the URL in full in the body of
        the email (i.e. do not miss off the www. bit, or, if there is no www. in
        the URL, put the http:// in at the start).

        David

        missmuffitt_5 wrote:
        > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo" <sfzocalo@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would
        >>
        > tell the members here
        >
        >> about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert
        >>
        > site I have set up.<br>
        >
        >> The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and
        >>
        > August*
        >
        >> After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that
        >>
        > other auction site and it is
        >
        >> going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.
        >>
        >> Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to
        >>
        > listen to ways that we can
        >
        >> improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting
        >>
        > up existing ones into
        >
        >> sub-categories.
        >>

        >> * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July &
        >>
        > August listings
        >
        >> it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or
        >>
        > classified adverts.
        >
        >> thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I
        >>
        > shall not post this
        >
        >> again unless asked to do so.
        >>

        >> mike
        >>

        > What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't know!?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16 1:19 AM
          It's in the message title. :-)

          --- missmuffitt_5 <missmuffitt_5@...> wrote:

          > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo"
          > <sfzocalo@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but
          > I thought I would
          > tell the members here
          > > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and
          > classified advert
          > site I have set up.<br>
          > > The membership is free and so are the listings
          > throughtout July and
          > August*
          > > After that time the prices are still going to be
          > much lower that
          > other auction site and it is
          > > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans
          > to visit.
          > >
          > > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are
          > always willing to
          > listen to ways that we can
          > > improved our site, perhaps by including new
          > categories or splitting
          > up existing ones into
          > > sub-categories.
          > >

          > > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel'
          > for free July &
          > August listings
          > > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1
          > photograph auction or
          > classified adverts.
          > >
          > > thank you for reading this and as a good new
          > member of this group I
          > shall not post this
          > > again unless asked to do so.
          > >

          > > mike
          > >

          > What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we
          > don't know!?

          Patrick Power
          http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

          American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
          http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • michael Foy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18 1:37 PM
            Re: www.sfzocalo.com: sci-fi & Fantasy Auction Site
            Posted by: "missmuffitt_5" missmuffitt_5@...
            missmuffitt_5
            Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm (PST)

            <sfzocalo@...> wrote:

            > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I
            thought I would
            tell the members here
            > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and
            classified advert
            site I have set up.<br>
            > The membership is free and so are the listings
            throughtout July and
            August*
            > After that time the prices are still going to be
            much lower that
            other auction site and it is
            > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to
            visit.

            > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are
            always willing to
            listen to ways that we can
            > improved our site, perhaps by including new
            categories or splitting
            up existing ones into
            > sub-categories.
            >

            > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for
            free July &
            August listings
            > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1
            photograph auction or
            classified adverts.

            > thank you for reading this and as a good new member
            of this group I
            shall not post this
            > again unless asked to do so.
            >

            > mike

            What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't
            know!?

            should have made this clear

            it's http://www.sfzocalo.com

            mike