Re: [torchwood] New Jack Video

  • Sarah Grinter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
      That is FAB FAB fabulous,

      Thanks very much

      Sarah xxx

      debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:
      Hey guys...
      Did a new Jack video tonight... has scenes from TW and DW. The music
      is "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.

      To watch
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngyL8n90Uo

      To Download
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jjthj

      Still working on the Ianto video... it is much harder to get scenes
      with him. <g> Plus I am getting tired, been sitting here at the
      computer for a couple of hours. Maybe this weekend.

      -Amanda

    • Elizabeth Holden
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
        Amanda said:

        > Did a new Jack video tonight... has scenes from TW
        > and DW. The music
        > is "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.
        > To watch
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngyL8n90Uo

        Lovely!

        > Still working on the Ianto video...

        Good. I'm looking forward to it.

        > it is much harder to get scenes
        > with him. <g>

        But worth it!

        namaste,
        Elizabeth
      • debrabant_foundation
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...>
          wrote:
          > > Still working on the Ianto video...
          >
          > Good. I'm looking forward to it.
          >
          > > it is much harder to get scenes
          > > with him. <g>
          >
          > But worth it!

          Three and a half hours later I have a whole 4 minutes of Ianto
          footage. The big problem was getting long enough clips... most of the
          time he gets like a second of screen time which is unusable - or he's
          in the background.
          Although there were two clips I found that I *had* to use... I wound
          up stretching them, but they still go by really fast. I really hope
          Gareth gets more screentime next Series.
          I have a rough cut done with music. It is strictly an Ianto video
          (made it that much harder) There are a couple of scenes with Jack
          (of course the 'mouth to mouth' scene and the scene at the end of Ep
          13) but for the most part it is all about Ianto.
          I will screen it again in the morning to see how it flows. Having
          worked on it since about 6.30pm (It is now 10.45pm) I am a bit brain
          fried.. Then I'll upload it.

          I know it's cruel to make you wait, but....
          -Amanda
        • Skip Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
            Great work, Amanda! Everyone go check out her stuff about his stuff.

            Skip