New Jack Video

  • debrabant_foundation
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey guys...
      Did a new Jack video tonight... has scenes from TW and DW. The music
      is "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.

      To watch
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngyL8n90Uo

      To Download
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jjthj

      Still working on the Ianto video... it is much harder to get scenes
      with him. <g> Plus I am getting tired, been sitting here at the
      computer for a couple of hours. Maybe this weekend.

      -Amanda
    • Sarah Grinter
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
        That is FAB FAB fabulous,

        Thanks very much

        Sarah xxx

        debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:
        Hey guys...
        Did a new Jack video tonight... has scenes from TW and DW. The music
        is "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.

        To watch
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngyL8n90Uo

        To Download
        http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jjthj

        Still working on the Ianto video... it is much harder to get scenes
        with him. <g> Plus I am getting tired, been sitting here at the
        computer for a couple of hours. Maybe this weekend.

        -Amanda

      • Elizabeth Holden
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
          Amanda said:

          > Did a new Jack video tonight... has scenes from TW
          > and DW. The music
          > is "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.
          > To watch
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngyL8n90Uo

          Lovely!

          > Still working on the Ianto video...

          Good. I'm looking forward to it.

          > it is much harder to get scenes
          > with him. <g>

          But worth it!

          namaste,
          Elizabeth
        • debrabant_foundation
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...>
            wrote:
            > > Still working on the Ianto video...
            >
            > Good. I'm looking forward to it.
            >
            > > it is much harder to get scenes
            > > with him. <g>
            >
            > But worth it!

            Three and a half hours later I have a whole 4 minutes of Ianto
            footage. The big problem was getting long enough clips... most of the
            time he gets like a second of screen time which is unusable - or he's
            in the background.
            Although there were two clips I found that I *had* to use... I wound
            up stretching them, but they still go by really fast. I really hope
            Gareth gets more screentime next Series.
            I have a rough cut done with music. It is strictly an Ianto video
            (made it that much harder) There are a couple of scenes with Jack
            (of course the 'mouth to mouth' scene and the scene at the end of Ep
            13) but for the most part it is all about Ianto.
            I will screen it again in the morning to see how it flows. Having
            worked on it since about 6.30pm (It is now 10.45pm) I am a bit brain
            fried.. Then I'll upload it.

            I know it's cruel to make you wait, but....
            -Amanda
          • Skip Brown
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
              Great work, Amanda! Everyone go check out her stuff about his stuff.

              Skip