www.sfzocalo.com: sci-fi & Fantasy Auction Site

  • sfzocalo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would tell the members here
      about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert site I have set up.<br>
      The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and August*
      After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that other auction site and it is
      going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.

      Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to listen to ways that we can
      improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting up existing ones into
      sub-categories.

      * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July & August listings
      it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or classified adverts.

      thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I shall not post this
      again unless asked to do so.

      mike
    • missmuffitt_5
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo" <sfzocalo@...> wrote:

        > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would
        tell the members here
        > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert
        site I have set up.<br>
        > The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and
        August*
        > After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that
        other auction site and it is
        > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.
        >
        > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to
        listen to ways that we can
        > improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting
        up existing ones into
        > sub-categories.
        >

        > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July &
        August listings
        > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or
        classified adverts.

        > thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I
        shall not post this
        > again unless asked to do so.
        >

        > mike

        What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't know!?
      • Learning Place
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
          www.sfzocalo.com -- it was in the subject line, although, all posters
          should consider this: a full URL in the body of the text will be
          hyperlinked, whereas a URL in the subject line will not. Thus, it makes
          life a lot easier for us all, if you put the URL in full in the body of
          the email (i.e. do not miss off the www. bit, or, if there is no www. in
          the URL, put the http:// in at the start).

          David

          missmuffitt_5 wrote:
          > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo" <sfzocalo@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would
          >>
          > tell the members here
          >
          >> about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert
          >>
          > site I have set up.<br>
          >
          >> The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and
          >>
          > August*
          >
          >> After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that
          >>
          > other auction site and it is
          >
          >> going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.
          >>
          >> Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to
          >>
          > listen to ways that we can
          >
          >> improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting
          >>
          > up existing ones into
          >
          >> sub-categories.
          >>

          >> * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July &
          >>
          > August listings
          >
          >> it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or
          >>
          > classified adverts.
          >
          >> thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I
          >>
          > shall not post this
          >
          >> again unless asked to do so.
          >>

          >> mike
          >>

          > What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't know!?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Patrick Power
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 2006
            It's in the message title. :-)

            --- missmuffitt_5 <missmuffitt_5@...> wrote:

            > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo"
            > <sfzocalo@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but
            > I thought I would
            > tell the members here
            > > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and
            > classified advert
            > site I have set up.<br>
            > > The membership is free and so are the listings
            > throughtout July and
            > August*
            > > After that time the prices are still going to be
            > much lower that
            > other auction site and it is
            > > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans
            > to visit.
            > >
            > > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are
            > always willing to
            > listen to ways that we can
            > > improved our site, perhaps by including new
            > categories or splitting
            > up existing ones into
            > > sub-categories.
            > >

            > > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel'
            > for free July &
            > August listings
            > > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1
            > photograph auction or
            > classified adverts.
            > >
            > > thank you for reading this and as a good new
            > member of this group I
            > shall not post this
            > > again unless asked to do so.
            > >

            > > mike
            > >

            > What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we
            > don't know!?

            Patrick Power
            http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

            American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
            http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • michael Foy
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 18, 2006
              Re: www.sfzocalo.com: sci-fi & Fantasy Auction Site
              Posted by: "missmuffitt_5" missmuffitt_5@...
              missmuffitt_5
              Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm (PST)

              <sfzocalo@...> wrote:

              > Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I
              thought I would
              tell the members here
              > about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and
              classified advert
              site I have set up.<br>
              > The membership is free and so are the listings
              throughtout July and
              August*
              > After that time the prices are still going to be
              much lower that
              other auction site and it is
              > going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to
              visit.

              > Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are
              always willing to
              listen to ways that we can
              > improved our site, perhaps by including new
              categories or splitting
              up existing ones into
              > sub-categories.
              >

              > * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for
              free July &
              August listings
              > it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1
              photograph auction or
              classified adverts.

              > thank you for reading this and as a good new member
              of this group I
              shall not post this
              > again unless asked to do so.
              >

              > mike

              What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't
              know!?

              should have made this clear

              it's http://www.sfzocalo.com

              mike