Re: [torchwood] Re: Sarah Jane and Captain Jack

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
      I wouldn't mind seeing SJS back either. It would kind of fit in with the SJS audio adventures from Big Finish that I have heard about, too.

      The Doctor <doctorwholittle@...> wrote:
      While I'd love to see SJS appear as a regular / semi-regular
      in "Torchwood", I have to admit I'm biased. Sarah Jane was my "first"
      (companion, that is), so I'd love to see Lis Sladen appear in pretty
      much anything (haven't seen the team-ups w/ K-9, so...).

      I think it'd be interesting to see CJ hook up w/ The Brig & SJS & kinda
      relive their glory days, so to speak (if it's already been mentioned,
      pardon my repeating is; I don't really have the time to keep up with
      pre-production these days).

      Enough rambling... need more coffee!

      -- The Doctor

      Patrick Power
      http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

      American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
      http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/

      Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.