Poll results for torchwood

  • torchwood@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      The following torchwood poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you like to see Sara Jane Smith and K9 in torchwood

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes to both, 8 votes, 33.33%
      - No to both, 6 votes, 25.00%
      - Yes to Miss smith, 10 votes, 41.67%
      - Yes to the tin dog, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/torchwood

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2007
        The following torchwood poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: All Torchwood Fans: Where are you from? I'm in the US and have already seen all of the episodes via the internet before they even appear on BBC America. I am interested in where you all are from.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - UK, 20 votes, 33.90%
        - US of A, 28 votes, 47.46%
        - Canada, 3 votes, 5.08%
        - Europe, 4 votes, 6.78%
        - Australia, 3 votes, 5.08%
        - Elsewhere, 1 votes, 1.69%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/torchwood

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2007
          Interesting that the US outnumbered the UK!

          torchwood@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          The following torchwood poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: All Torchwood Fans: Where are you from? I'm in the US and have already seen all of the episodes via the internet before they even appear on BBC America. I am interested in where you all are from.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - UK, 20 votes, 33.90%
          - US of A, 28 votes, 47.46%
          - Canada, 3 votes, 5.08%
          - Europe, 4 votes, 6.78%
          - Australia, 3 votes, 5.08%
          - Elsewhere, 1 votes, 1.69%

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/torchwood

          http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

          Patrick Power

          The Bug-Eyed Monster Society CBR Project
          http://www.savefile.com/projects/1034885

          Patrick's KISS & Other Rock-n-Roll Stuff
          http://www.savefile.com/projects/1010826

          On The Air (Old Time Radio files)
          http://www.savefile.com/projects/1074887