Re: New poll for torchwood

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 45 , May 14, 2006
      Hmm, I just went & voted "No to both" & I see that the "Yes to
      both"/"No to both" votes are now even. I like Sarah Jane & K-9 but
      don't see them fitting in with what I'm anticipating from "Torchwood".

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, torchwood@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Would you like to see Sara[h] Jane Smith and K9 in torchwood
      >
      > o Yes to both
      > o No to both
      > o Yes to Miss smith
      > o Yes to the tin dog

    • Robbie
      Message 45 of 45 , May 28, 2008
        Actually, he seems to be both and equally good at presenting both. I'd never heard of the artist or the character before Torchwood came along. John has a great voice, but since I'm not one for show material, I'm don't go ga-ga over his singing, either. I managed to enjoy only four tracks from his "Another Side" CD, so I didn't purchase it. I wonder what the next CD's content will be - better, I hope.

        Are you hoping John willl find a way to join you under those covers?? ;)

        Robyn

        mjweir <mjweir@...> wrote:
        LOL! see that's what you get for not following the artist, only the
        character. It never occurred to me he(JB) was goody-goody. I actually thought he was more of a baddy-baddy...

        another illusion shattered. I think I'll go hide under the covers until it's all over. ;)