Re: [torchwood] Re: MD

  • kaki_four
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013
      I am so enjoying this discussion. I can't stand Gwen, never could for all the reasons listed - mean, selfish, but touted as perfect. I think I could have handled the mean and selfish if she'd not been considered wonderful, if she;d had some redeeming characteristic.

      I haven;t seen Even in much, so no comments from me on that.

      I too wonder what made RTD fall for her and mess up the show so badly. I still miss Ianto, but after all these years I'm finally reading Janto again.

      Did not watch MD again; once was enough. I am watching the eps from the 1st two seasons that I have saved.

      Kaki

      ---- "pfyre@..." <pfyre@...> wrote:
      > The truth behind the origins of 'Torchwood' or 'Excalibur' as it was originally titled when first pedaled to TPTB at the BBC by RTD has been discussed, dissected, debated and bandied about since pretty much since Torchwood premiered on BBC3.

      big snip
    • kaki_four
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013