Torchwood mags.

  • BJ bj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi All,

      Having an enforced clean out which means I have to part with my Torchwood magazines. I have all of them, in excellent condition of course.

      I live in Melbourne Australia so postage might be an issue for some folk. If anyone's interested please contact me off list to avoid annoying other readers. I also have some Star Trek stuff too for those who are also Trek fans.

      B.J

      .