FW: j phil

  • j phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      http://katmanduwaterfront.com/amatstp/akbp/nujcvf/xwom/niszr/ndodj.html
      j phil
      djr/div>

    • BJ bj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        Hi All,

        Having an enforced clean out which means I have to part with my Torchwood magazines. I have all of them, in excellent condition of course.

        I live in Melbourne Australia so postage might be an issue for some folk. If anyone's interested please contact me off list to avoid annoying other readers. I also have some Star Trek stuff too for those who are also Trek fans.

        B.J

        .