Re: [torchwood] Captain Jack's RAF blue Great Coat on Auction

  • Steph
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2013
      Um, Desperate Housewives, season 6? John played this really evil terrorist type who was making threats against Drea de Matteo's character and her family. He only showed up in a couple of episodes (although his character was referenced throughout the season), and while I hesitate to say exactly what happened, I will say that he met a rather spectacular end.

      Steph

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 15, 2013
        I don't think I'm sounding the death knell for Torchwood.  I'm just accepting the fact that we may never see it again.  It will be great if we do, providing the new stuff will be more like what we've always loved about the show.  Some fans liked "Miracle Day"; some fans did not, of which I am one.  We all have the privilege of expressing our feelings about it, one way or the other.

        Robbie

      • R Hall
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 15, 2013
          Yes, he did meet a rather spectacular end.  Hopefully, that won't happen in Arrow or in Torchwood if we ever see it again.

          Robbie