Re: [torchwood] Captain Jack Special

  • dizzheart@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
      Maybe we'll get a bit of it in Friday's Brit List Doctor Who special on
      BBC America?

      Janice

    • R Hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
        Thanks very much, Janice, for mentioning this special.  I would have completely missed it.  It will be my Friday must-see.

        Robbie

      • Bill Skoros
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          Il'l second that!

          Got my Tivo set to record that now.

          Also, if no one noticed, SyFy will show the entire  K9 Series on Xmas day.

          Bill S.