Re: [torchwood] Captain Jack Special

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
      That would be great.  However, given Russell T Davies' situation - I'm sure he'd have to run this show - I doubt we'll ever see something like this.

      Robbie

    • dizzheart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
        Maybe we'll get a bit of it in Friday's Brit List Doctor Who special on
        BBC America?

        Janice

      • R Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
          Thanks very much, Janice, for mentioning this special.  I would have completely missed it.  It will be my Friday must-see.

          Robbie

        • Bill Skoros
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
            Il'l second that!

            Got my Tivo set to record that now.

            Also, if no one noticed, SyFy will show the entire  K9 Series on Xmas day.

            Bill S.