Captain Jack Special

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
      I would like to see a one off special of the history of Jack Harkness since we really don't know that much about him. It could start with his young life and family in the far future, explore his marriage (or marriages) and his relationship with his daughter when she was very young and any other parts of his life including the time before he met The Doctor and how his imortality changed him.
    • R Hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
        That would be great.  However, given Russell T Davies' situation - I'm sure he'd have to run this show - I doubt we'll ever see something like this.

        Robbie

      • dizzheart@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
          Maybe we'll get a bit of it in Friday's Brit List Doctor Who special on
          BBC America?

          Janice

        • R Hall
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
            Thanks very much, Janice, for mentioning this special.  I would have completely missed it.  It will be my Friday must-see.

            Robbie

          • Bill Skoros
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
              Il'l second that!

              Got my Tivo set to record that now.

              Also, if no one noticed, SyFy will show the entire  K9 Series on Xmas day.

              Bill S.