Re: [torchwood] John Barryman in Arrow

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      FYI in case you don't know, John's last name is BARROWMAN.  Sometimes I call him Barryman by mistake - it's easy to do - but there's no other like our John Barrowman.

      On page 32 of the Dec. 10-23, 2012, issue of TV Guide magazine, there's a short article about John's role in Arrow, along with a photo in which he doesn't look like a punk rocker for a change - no offense intended to you who like punk rockers.  John is quoted as saying, "As the show progresses, Malcolm {John's role} becomes more intertwined in everyone's stories."  Guess we'll be seeing him for quite a while.  Yesssss!!  If he'll be involved with other characters' stories, I hope that means he'll get a larger role.

      Matt Smith's photo on the magazine cover and the one inside aren't bad, either.

      Robbie  (can't get myself out of italics - don't know why)

    • Steph
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
        Maybe it's just having a mother-in-law who's a retired teacher, but I went through the email and actually corrected the spelling of Barrowman's name. Oh, well....

        Steph

        Son, I'm 59 years old, I was mayor of this town since the Carter administration, I'm a retired Army Ranger, and I'm a combat veteran. Of course I asked your mother. -- Johnston Green, "Jericho"