John Barryman in Arrow

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2012
      Some of you may or may not have seen John Barryman make some cameo appearances in the superhero series Arrow (a good show actually) as the leader of an underworld organization. It's good to see John in something other then Torchwood although it is strange to see him cast as a villain. Catch him in this if you can. Arrow is shown on Sky 1 at eight pm on Mondays.
    • Charles S Galloway
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        How many episodes is he going to be on Arrow?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
          I haven't heard a thing about the number of episodes JB is scheduled to appear in, although if he's good enough (and assuming his character doesn't get killed off), he could very well end up getting a recurring part on the show. It would be kind of fun to see him get a multi-episode story arc, though.

          Steph

          Son, I'm 59 years old, I was mayor of this town since the Carter administration, I'm a retired Army Ranger, and I'm a combat veteran. Of course I asked your mother. -- Johnston Green, "Jericho"

          How many episodes is he going to be on Arrow?

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
            FYI in case you don't know, John's last name is BARROWMAN.  Sometimes I call him Barryman by mistake - it's easy to do - but there's no other like our John Barrowman.

            On page 32 of the Dec. 10-23, 2012, issue of TV Guide magazine, there's a short article about John's role in Arrow, along with a photo in which he doesn't look like a punk rocker for a change - no offense intended to you who like punk rockers.  John is quoted as saying, "As the show progresses, Malcolm {John's role} becomes more intertwined in everyone's stories."  Guess we'll be seeing him for quite a while.  Yesssss!!  If he'll be involved with other characters' stories, I hope that means he'll get a larger role.

            Matt Smith's photo on the magazine cover and the one inside aren't bad, either.

            Robbie  (can't get myself out of italics - don't know why)

          • Steph
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
              Maybe it's just having a mother-in-law who's a retired teacher, but I went through the email and actually corrected the spelling of Barrowman's name. Oh, well....