Re: [torchwood] MD

  • Charles S Galloway
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi,

      I am now watching the Merical Day story and just saw the first episode. Had a couple questions for those more into the series.

      1) Towards the end of the episode it was mentioned that Torchwood would be restarted in the
      US and the guy cited amendments 4,5, and 6 to US Code 3184; Is there such a section?
      A website that would have the section would be most helpful.

      2) What happened to the rest of the orginal cast - besides Captain Jack Harkness and Eve
      Myles charachter? Did the others just not want to participate or was the orginal storyline
      not have mention of more of the UK0-based charachters? I know from the previews that
      Jack demands thant Phiphers charachter becomes part of the US Torchwood.

      3) There waas some talk about having a new season of Torchwood - what is the current rumors
      or whatever of it actually happening?

      Regards
      Charles

    • kaki_four
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013
        I am so enjoying this discussion. I can't stand Gwen, never could for all the reasons listed - mean, selfish, but touted as perfect. I think I could have handled the mean and selfish if she'd not been considered wonderful, if she;d had some redeeming characteristic.

        I haven;t seen Even in much, so no comments from me on that.

        I too wonder what made RTD fall for her and mess up the show so badly. I still miss Ianto, but after all these years I'm finally reading Janto again.

        Did not watch MD again; once was enough. I am watching the eps from the 1st two seasons that I have saved.

        Kaki

        ---- "pfyre@..." <pfyre@...> wrote:
        > The truth behind the origins of 'Torchwood' or 'Excalibur' as it was originally titled when first pedaled to TPTB at the BBC by RTD has been discussed, dissected, debated and bandied about since pretty much since Torchwood premiered on BBC3.

        big snip