Re: [torchwood] John on US cable

  • Ann Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2012
      Thanks for the heads up! I get LOGO and all it says is an Audience with Joan Rivers. Doesn't give any info on the guests.  Got it set to record.

      Ann Marie

      Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together, when everyone else would understand if you fell apart.  That's true strength.